The Birth of Intermek
Intermek was founded in 1972 by Antonio and Elide Barbarin: initially organized on a production area of 250 sqm, over the years the company has expanded its production capacity, developing new departments and structuring itself in such a way as to support the customer throughout the process of product development; from idea to the mass production of complex assemblies.
THE 400 SQM PRODUCTION AREA
Transfer to via Creta (Cordenons) with a production area of 400 square meters. With five employees, three working in production and two manning the offices. The first CNC (numerical control computer)
THE 1200 SQM PRODUCTION AREA
Transfer to via Amman with a production area of 1200 square meters. In 1995 we reach twelve employees, nine in production and three in the offices.
CNC’s network is implemented in the company for the first time, in other words, the CNC machines are networked. The first CAD-CAM software is also used.
THE 2400 SQM PRODUCTION AREA OF
Transfer to via Amman 45 with a production area of 2400 square meters, doubled compared to 1991. The number of employees also increase, and in 2010, we reach eighteen employees, fourteen in production and four in the offices.
THIRD-PARTY ASSEMBLY LINE
In order to expand the range of services offered to the customer, an assembly line for third parties is created. At the same time, a Design activity is started to support the prototyping of our customers products.
THE FIRST 5-AXIS CNC MACHINE
IMPLEMENTATION OF LEAN PRINCIPLES IN A “VISUAL” PERSPECTIVE
DIGITIZATION OF THE MANUFACTURING PLANT IN THE INDUSTRIAL SECTOR 4.0
EXPERIENCE, QUALITY, PROFESSIONALISM AND INNOVATION
Thanks to the experience, quality and professionalism of the service offered and the constant focus on innovation, today Intermek is recognised as a reliable partner by the major industrial groups in the area. The structure is composed of centres of excellence able to respond to the most demanding requests of the customers both in terms of product and service.
SQM PRODUCTION AREA
PEOPLE, 33 OF WHICH ARE IN PRODUCTION
CNC UP TO 5 AXIS TURNING AND MILLING
LEAN ASSEMBLY LINES
- over 45 years of experience in the metalworking subcontracting sector;
- 40 highly specialized individuals in the design of components;
- machine park with 24 CNC, turning and milling up to 5-axis;
- turning and milling from 1 to 100,000 piece;
- a single partner for the entire process of the design, production, assembly and testing, whether on dedicated lines or on small batches.
- Customer orientation: speed and punctuality
- Full product warranty product (ISO 9001:2008)
- Production flexibility, from prototype to series
- Highly qualified staff
- State of the art machine park
- Completion of the product, with thermal and surface treatments
- Wide range of materials
Find out more about our team, watch the video ⇨